8.03.2010

Rape Is Never Funny . . .

. . . except when Antoine Dodson is involved. There are not many things that get me rolling on the floor past midnight after a long day of beach playdates and dinner guests. But when Dean came home from work tonight to show me what he had been filling his work hours watching, I couldn't help but want to share it with all of you. It's possible that I am desperately behind (I usually am)--maybe many of you have already seen it. If you haven't you're in for a real treat. If you have, surely it can tickle another laugh out of you, no?

Meet, Antoine Dodson--the best. brother. ever. Enjoy.

2 comments:

"Auntie" Jessica Mullen said...

LOL. I needed that. Antoine Dodson is the best big brother ever. :)

j o n i said...

he, he, he. megan needs to learn a lesson or two from ol' antoine here about how to really love her sister. we'll see if when push comes to shove, she can dish it out so eloquently...he, he.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin