2.14.2011

Jour D'amour Heureux.


My littlest Valentine is snug in the oven, my toddling Valentine is blanketed in for a love-day nap, and my tummy is full of freshly made Valentine shortbread made at our Valentine playdate this morning. My bearded Valentine will be home this evening with take-out fingerling potato pizza and caesar salads with freshly baked croutons and we won't have any Valentine cooking or Valentine dishes to do.

This day of love is lovely indeed.

I hope that your Valentine's Day is shaping up to be that way too.

Happy Valentine's Day.

xoxo

P.S. Thanks to my Los Angeles Valentine, Asami, for the cutest little red crocheted heart that has been warming my heart all day long.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

love this! missing you guys. Happy V-day to you!

j o n i said...

thanks, becca--missing you kiddos so so so so much. xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin