4.06.2010

Beautiful Things: The Moving Edition.


As we prepare to move over the next two weeks, I am sure my lamenting of what will be lost is only going to grow more often in occurrence. Though I am very excited about the move, it is in my nature to resist letting go.

Much will be gained naturally as a result of the move--we'll be surrounded by more wildlife and nature than we'll know what to do with-- but I cannot help but morn the loss of the man made beauty present in our current home that we will be leaving and losing.

I imagine that my next few "Beautiful Things" posts will be of those beautiful things that I anticipate missing and want to ensure I have captured ample memories of.

So, here is the first of what I imagine will be several collages of beautiful things found in our home soon-to-be-no-more lately.

3 comments:

Jasie VanGesen said...

I'm so excited for you and totally understand that melancholy feeling of knowing you'll miss things you never thought you'd miss. :)

Carrie said...

I'll miss your warm and gracious home too but I'm already excited to see how you'll transform your new digs in the country.

j o n i said...

Thanks, Mamas, I know you're right. And I'll know this even more in two weeks I'm sure.

xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin