8.21.2009

Eight Extraordinary Months.

Today is Noah Finn's 8 month birthday, and boy, has it been a wild ride. We're two-thirds of the way to a full year and I feel as if we have already made a full revolution around the sun.

It has gone by so fast--but at the same time it seems like ages ago that we were caring for a tiny, wobbly, bobbly, gurgling newborn. I often sit back and stare at him in his play--my squawking, laughing, crawling, standing, saying "mama" boy--and I am floored that this is my son.

Being a mother is simply amazing. It is more fun than you could ever anticipate. It is more love than you could simply write a sonnet about. It is an experience unparalleled.

Happy eight month birthday, my beautiful boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yay. Happy birthday to M. Finn. He's old enough to be Bea's grandpa! I hope you all have a wonderful birthday weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Noey! We love you too!

Carrie & Henry

Rosanna =) said...

Happy 8 month birthday Noah Finn!! =)

Sweet Jane said...

wow. amazing. Happy 8 Noah Finn! I love that collage you created, how'd you do that?

Looking forward to BonB with you guys on Wednesday!

:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin