8.20.2009

Space Available: Saturday's "Little Foodie Feasts" Workshop!

I hate to be redundant--I guess that's the curse of having two blogs (sorry readers of both) . . .

Attention Los Angeles mommies and daddies . . . there is still space available in Saturday's "Little Foodie Feasts" workshop!

Armed with . . .
  • helpful handouts
  • hands-on demonstration
  • your very own container of fresh food made during the workshop
  • a sprinkle of confidence
  • and a dash inspiration
. . . you will leave equipped to feed your little foodie--freshly, naturally and deliciously!

For details about the workshop, please visit my other blog: Feeding Little Foodies

For more information and to sign up, please contact me by e-mail at: jonisurettenelson@gmail.com.

I hope to see you all there!

Happy Feeding,
Joni

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin