Our Friday in snapshots:
- 11:00 a.m.--Playtime after morning yoga, breakfast and jogging with daddy.
- 3:00 p.m.--On our way home from a mommy meeting at "The Coffee Table" in Los Feliz AND our trip to "The Pump Station" for our first sippy cup EVER!
- 5:30 p.m.--Bathtime after an eventful visit with Mary Jo, Asami, Kai and Yumi!
- 6:00 p.m.--A little bit of baby oil, a back massage and lullabies
- 6:10 p.m.--Jammietime! (we had to cancel out of going to free jazz Fridays at 6:00 in the park because Noah's lack of napping today left us with one sleepy baby)
- 6:30 p.m.--Noey's in bed and I am left to pick up the pieces after the storm . . . loads of clean laundry make just the perfect cat bed . . . I just wish they knew how to fold.