Our Thursday in snapshots:
- 5:00 a.m.--Yes, that's right at 5 a.m. Noah was up and ready for the day. So we played as we watched the morning sun rise through our living room window.
- 9:15 a.m.--Playing the piano with daddy before he gets ready for work.
- 11:45 a.m.--At Mama Andrea's Pool Playdate for an afternoon of fun.
- 1:00 p.m.--Practicing some crawling moves after swim and lunch time.
- 2:00 p.m.--Drying off and getting ready to go home and take a nap.
- 5:00 p.m.--Chewing on Tommy the Toucan while in the jungle saucer before bath time . . . mommy is praying that bedtime is just around the corner . . .